Blogger Ethnography Results (Part 1) Intro
Last month I ran a survey about blog habits of youth workers who read and/or write blogs, over the course of the next week I’m going to share some of the results of my study:
- There seemed to be two types of bloggers who answered my study, those who reported tens of thousands of blogs and those who reported blogs in the hundreds.
- Average time of bloggers who responded were 3.25 years in active blogging
- Ages were reported in late 20’s, 30’s and early 40’s.
- Average ages were the same as bloggers.
- Readers encapsulated every part of the US, as well as Europe, eastern Africa and many parts of southeast Asia.
- Reported a preferences for reading Blogs 2:1 over bulletin boards and Vlogs combined.
Tomorrow we’ll look at Positive Blogging Habits.
Wednesday we’ll look at Negative Blogging Habits.
Thursday I’ll share thoughts on a ministry model for the Youth Ministry Blogosphere.