Just wanted to share what Blogs that I frequent. Those which I find interesting, or entertaining. I’ll put a brief word about each of these in categories below:
- These are blogs belonging to Denver Seminary Faculty/Staff. Blogs by Don Payne and Craig Blomberg are particularly good. Theology and NT respectively.
- Walt’s passion is youth culture. In his blog he discusses culture, adolescence and youth ministry. I highly recommend his blog.
- Neely writes this blog about women’s issues, particularly how they relate to adolescent females and ministry.
- Blog of Chris Davis, Tech Guy at YS, and has spent time at simply youth ministry as well. Often has good tips and freebies he finds online.
- Blog of Jeremy Smith. Focusing on technology and youth ministry. Also posts about pastoral care and caring for youth.
- Josh Griffin is High School Pastor at Saddleback. He posts often about ministry and starwars. He also has lots of guest posts
- Part of the Simply Youth Ministry Blog Network.
- written by Kurt Johnson, Student Ministries Pastor at Saddleback Church, also on simplyyouthministryshow a podcast for youth workers. Aspects of youth ministry, Jr. High ministry and his growing leadership role are discussed.
- Blog, focusing on the difficulties of being a pastor’s wife and a level headed response to letters written to her.